Do you share the same objectives as we do with regards to the future of sport in South Africa? We have a very talented country with a promising sporting future, but the implementation of taking sport to the children of our rainbow nation is challenging
Sporting Chance started in 1990 with the mission to try and provide opportunities for sporting achievement for as many children as possible irrespective of race, gender or social class, in other words, to give as many children as possible a ‘sporting chance’.
Are you looking to invest in an on – going, sustainable project that will help the development of South Africa’s children? Do you want to contribute to the future of South African sport and like Sporting Chance share the dream of “seeing South Africa at work”?
If so, Sporting Chance is genuinely committed to making a difference and it is their professional and sincere presence that has earned them the credibility that they have today. Sporting Chance has the support of various Government Departments, the Sports Science Institute of SA and Cricket South Africa.
Sporting Chance relies on sponsorship in order to manage and develop our community based projects. We are always searching for corporate investment into the mass participation market.
We need your support for the following:
- Sport coaching programmes
- Upgrading of facilities
- Clothing, food, transportation etc
- Educational bursaries – give tomorrow’s sporting heroes the best opportunity.
Receive the following Benefits:
- Full naming rights
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Goodwill associated with addressing “social concerns” at grassroots level through a unique sporting project
- Extensive media coverage of festivals on television, radio and national newspapers
- Excellent opportunity to work with various Government departments including the Department of Health; Education; Sport and Recreation; Social Development and Community Safety.
- Visibility and branding at mass participation festivals
- Logo printed on all participants and coaches t-shirts
- Huge following at junior and senior level
- “Guaranteed” returns on investment without additional costs Experienced “implementers” with a proven track record and with sound ethical values
Please contact us if you want to be part of a growing company that cares for the sports development of South Africa’s children.
We touch the lives of thousands children throughout South Africa as we continue to make a difference to our Nation.