Entered into between SPORTING CHANCE CLOSE CORPORATION Registration Number CK91/03886/23 (represented by Bradley Bing or his authorised agent or employee and hereinafter referred to as “Sporting Chance”) And the participant(s) of this online booking.
AND WHEREAS the Parties have agreed that Sporting Chance will act as coach and supervisor in the sporting activities as envisaged by the Parties, including but not limited to training required for participation in various sporting activities in general and, more specifically the sport/s of RUGBY, SOCCER, HOCKEY, CRICKET(“the sporting activities”).
AND WHEREAS the Guardian confirms that the Child’s participation in the sporting activities is entirely voluntary and accepts all risks involved therein and that accordingly Sporting Chance and/or any Sporting Chance employee shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused, suffered by the guardian (person or property) or to the Child as a result, directly or indirectly, from participating in the sporting activities and Sporting Chance and/or any Sporting Chance employee shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage (including indirect or consequential loss and/or damage) arising therefrom.
And WHEREAS the Guardian agrees to grant an indemnity to Sporting Chance in terms of and to the extent of the agreement as set out herein notwithstanding that every precaution will be taken for the safety and welfare of the child andfor the care of his property and/or possessions.
NOW THEREFORE IT IS AGREED:
The Guardian hereby indemnifies and holds Sporting Chance harmless against liability for any prejudice, injury, harm, loss, damage or death that may be suffered by the child, and/or such damages, costs and expenses that may otherwise arise or be attributable to Sporting Chance as a result of the child’s participation in the sporting activities referred to above which shall includean indemnity against recovery of costs resulting from damage, loss and/or medical conditions or hospitalisation as well as any loss of or damage to the child’s property and/or possessions .
I request that the designated person employed by Sporting Chance in charge of the particular sporting activity in which the child is to participate, be appointed to be in charge of the child and act “in loco parentis”(in the place and stead of a parent)during the course of the sporting activities.
The Guardian grants permission to Sporting Chance to utilise photographs of the child obtained at any of the sporting activities on social media as well as in any advertising material that Sporting Chance utilises in order to promote its brand; provided that same shall relate solely and exclusively to the specific sporting activity/coaching programme in which the child has participated.
INTERNET MERCHANT REQUIREMENTS CARD PROCESSING – ANNEXURE A
PayGate (Pty) Ltd Registration no: 1999/017441/07
Tel: 087 820 2020 PayCollect: email@example.com www.paygate.co.za
PAGE 2 OF 2 | V3.1 – JAN 2017
- Detailed description of goods and/or services (Your Company) is a business in the Sports coaching industry that delivers sport and education programmes.
- Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 days and delivery conﬁrmed by way of receipt. (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- Export restriction (Optional) The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by (Your Company) is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, (Your Company) will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 50% administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
7, Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for (Your Company) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certiﬁcate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by (Your Company) separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9 Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10 Responsibility (Your Company) takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11 Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and (Your Company) chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, _____________________ .
12 Variation (Your Company) may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13 Company information This website is run by Sporting Chance (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Sporting Chance Foundation and with registration number NPO: 070-195 (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
14 (Your Company) contact details Company Physical Address: 1 Mariendahl Avenue, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 021 683 7299