INTERNET MERCHANT REQUIREMENTS CARD PROCESSING – ANNEXURE A
PayGate (Pty) Ltd Registration no: 1999/017441/07
Tel: 087 820 2020 PayCollect: firstname.lastname@example.org www.paygate.co.za
V3.1 – JAN 2017
- Detailed description of goods and/or services (Your Company) is a business in the Sports coaching industry that delivers sport and education programmes.
- Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 days and delivery conﬁrmed by way of receipt. (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- Export restriction (Optional) The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by (Your Company) is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, (Your Company) will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 50% administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for (Your Company) via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certiﬁcate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by (Your Company) separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility (Your Company) takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and (Your Company) chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, _____________________ .
- Variation (Your Company) may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by Sporting Chance (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Sporting Chance Foundation and with registration number NPO: 070-195 (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
- (Your Company) contact details Company Physical Address: 1 Mariendahl Avenue, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700
Telephone: 021 683 7299